At Creekside Hospice, we have a wide variety of rewarding options for people who want to help:
Patient and Companion Support
- Patient companionship
- Running errands and light housekeeping
- Breaks for in-home caregivers
- Reading and reminiscing
- Emotional support
- Visiting patients in our new inpatient care center
- Volunteer coordination
- Making phone calls
- Data entry
- General clerical duties
- Knitting lap blankets
- Sewing heart pillows
- Knitting caps and scarves
- Art therapy
- Special projects
- Health Fairs
- Massage Therapy
- Variety of soothing music and sound
- Pet Therapy
- Reiki Therapy
Your gift of time makes a difference in the lives of our patients and families.
Veterans for Veterans
Veterans have a special place in our hearts, and who better to understand what they have experienced than another veteran?
- Veterans share a common language, code of conduct and honor, and a unique culture.
- There is the potential for a better match of patients and volunteers based on similar areas of interest and background.
- People who have common life experiences usually begin to trust each other.
We are currently seeking veterans and active military to volunteer for this rewarding program.
Please click here for more information.