Creekside Hospice Services
Creekside Hospice plans your care to be unique, and we strongly encourage you and your loved ones to participate in the development of the hospice care plan. In most cases, care is provided on a schedule that you and your caregiver choose with the nurse at the time of admission. Just like a hospital, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our on call nurses, physicians, chaplains, social workers and volunteers are literally just a phone call away.
Provided services include:
- Board certified Hospice Medical Directors
- Nurse Practitioners
- Skilled Nurses (RN’s and LPN’s)
- Certified Nurse’s Aides
- Licensed Social Workers
- Grief and Bereavement Counselor
- Chaplains (Spiritual Care)
- Complementary Therapies
- Prescriptions related to the hospice diagnosis
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Physical, Occupational or Dietary Therapy as needed
Creekside Hospice offers four levels of care: Routine Homecare, Inpatient, Respite and Crisis.
For more information, click here.