Our patients and their families come first.
Our beginning…Creekside Hospice was established in 2001 with the hope of helping people live their lives to the fullest and in comfort, while surrounded by family and friends. We are keenly aware that every patient is different, and so are the needs of families and caregivers. We want you to know that our team of doctors, nurses, social workers, chaplains, nursing assistants, and volunteers are here to help.
Creekside Hospice is available to answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always just a phone call away at 702-650-7669. We want to be there…“By your side”
Our Core Values
- Provide quality and compassionate hospice care and support
- Educate the community about end-of-life options and treatment
- Provide resources to physicians, nurses, caregivers and the community to enhance the quality of one’s life
- Promote openness, trust, competence and innovation by actively listening to your wishes, hopes and fears
- Acquire and wisely manage health care resources that will maximize the benefit to the patient, because the patient’s needs come first